Massage for the whole person
Space to be in and with your mind and body
"Healing is possible, even when a cure is not."
Holistic Massage Therapy in Bristol
from Claire Green
(MTI Registered Therapist)
Holistic massage treats the whole person, in mind, body and spirit.
I aim to offer an opportunity for you to experience your body in a calm, nurturing environment. We work together, communicating with and without words as we go. I will check in with you verbally, and use intuitive feedback through my hands to pick up your non-verbal cues, to create the space for you to be truly present in your mind and body.
The massage can be fast or slow, deep or surface, working on specific trigger points or working more generally with emotions and energy. We may use stretches, mobilisation techniques and holds. A session will comprise most of these things. There is no set routine, and no two treatments will ever be quite the same.
Why choose an MTI accredited therapist?
- High standard of training - level 4 Diploma
- Mandatory code of ethics
- Client-centred treatment
- Deep tissue massage to release long-held tensions
- Release emotional and psychological stress
- Get support for chronic pain and illness
- Holistic therapy that includes mind, body & soul
- Build ongoing therapeutic relationship